Replica Mushroom Schoolhouse Pendant Light
With an oiled bronze holder and a replica schoolhouse globe, this redesigned was turned into a wonderful, hanging pendant light. The fluted satin finish,holder, while the schoolhouse globe is replicated from the originals in the 1920–30′s. Look at the interesting ‘ribs’on this mushroom style milkglass globe. And since I have more than one, this would work for over an island or down a hallway.
* 7″ x 7″ Milkglass replica schoolhouse
* 3′ adjustable black round cord wire
* Hardwire installation
* 60 watt maximum bulb (not included)
* Oiled bronze finish
* Antique black (optional finish)
* 5″ Ceiling Installation Kit (not included)
This beautiful pendant light will make a wonderful statement for any cottage, country, traditional or loft décor.
“The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” Jn. 1:5